Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

MANic Monday

I haven't done MANic Monday in a while, but it's monday so i did. Below s the sketch, i think this is the first time i drew a man sketch that looked this gooood! lol. So yeah, u can kind of see my work process. THis is actually an OC for my new comic, His name is Chris, he is best friend to the main girl, Melani. Melani and him go way back, from being pen pals, to roomates. She like to snuggle his big wide chest, and he likes to cuddle her. They look out for each other, like trying to make sure their dates go off without a hitch.
So, i guess i should talk about my life, I graduated! yay! no more high school drama crap! yay!!! welp, i'll be spending my summer trying to prepare for going on a mission. To be honest, i'm not all that excited for it, my dad says it'll be a good cultural experience that will help my art, my mom says its a good way to spread the gospel. I'm going to look at it from my dad's perspective. Well, my blog has a total of 88 page views, getting close to a hundred, if it gets to it, i'll make a special 100 pageviews page with my characters from my recent comics. Welp, i'll see u later peeps. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment